Hi there! I need help please! I'm getting frustrated about getting my members more involved and coming back to my community more often. It now has over 2,600 members, but most people who sign up don't come back very often at all, with only about 10% that use it regularly. i have tried sending monthly broadcast newsletters, im using a facebook fan page too, but nothing seems to get them back very often. thoughts? here is the link for my community: http://www.classicrockersnetwork.com/

I would appreciate help from anyone!

Thanks!

Rich

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rich,

It's a tough proposition for all Network/Website Owners. It sounds like you're already doing a lot of the suggested activities. For a Classic Rock and Roll Network, you might consider holding a monthly or bi-weekly contest. I think just a Classic Rock T-Shirt giveaway would be nice. But most of all, consistent and fresh content is the key. For example: I am determined on JenSocial to display all things Ning in the right column, and the Social Directory and Latest Activity in left. I want Members and Visitors to enjoy returning to the site, never knowing what kind of fun tip they may find. Plus, I'm in the process of moving my Group-centric tip and help discussions to the main Forum. My experience has been: Ning Networks utilizing their Forums for active discussions are much more successful and active if the Discussions are more open - - Forum-centric versus Group-centric. I'm already seeing an improvement here on JenSocial, and we just began on this journey of moving over to Forums.

For your niche, if you could come up with something that is completely unique, and something no one online can find easily, except from you - - that would help tremendously.

Best of luck,

Jen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips