ANNOUNCEMENT: DECEMBER 15, 2009! NEW, HOLIDAY WISH CONTEST! Win Ad Space in Right Column!

How to Compete!
Add your Holiday Wish, whether a one-liner, a story - - real or fantasy. That's it! Add your Wish to this Forum, by clicking on Reply, below.

On January 10, 2010, we will select the 3 best Holiday Wishes (real or fantasy). We will start our selection process for all wishes written, after December 14, 2009. A poll will be created, listing the top 3 Wishes. We will provide 3 links below the poll, so members can vote.

The Holiday Wish that receives the most votes will win:

• An Ad with a link that goes directly to your Ning Network.
  • Ad Size - 159 pixels by 159 pixels
  • Ad Location - in the right column of all pages!
  • Ad Duration - 2 months!

Happy Holidays, and wishing all of you, extra special blessings this year! :-)

Good Luck Everyone!

Even if you know it's not possible, what would be your #1 Holiday Wish? Realistic or Fantasy

If you could wish a Holiday Wish for anything your mind could imagine, what would it be?

You can be selfless, you can make your wish all about you, or for anyone, anything, or any reason. Maybe your wish is something you want to do while you can. Maybe your wish is something you wish you had done.

WISH ANYTHING!
We want to hear about it. This should be interesting and fun.

Tip: Make your wishes bring you a smile. Don't worry with regrets.

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Wish!

Mysticmoons said:
My holiday wish would be that those needing a nudge in the right direction get it.
My christmas wish is that I can help my best friend with her childs chrsitmas
My wish is that all my packages come on time!
my holiday wish is that I can get my life in order soon
My wish is for not only peace in the world but PEACE between all religions for all to except each other for who they are and not to want to change them, but I must say as a personal wish is that my grandchildren get to return to their mom where they are happy, loved and wanted.
My wish would be that all the wishes wants desires pleas needs and everything my friends could imagine for their wishlist for the wishcraft ritual being done at yule by our noncoven, It all come to pass as granted.
l wish for everyone to go to my site and vote on a award. l would like to have one on my site. Why, l want one, some of the other sites l am on have one or two. Would you call that keeping up with the Jones? lol
l wish l had one more day with my son to at least tell him l love him
l wish l could meet Jen
awww, how sweet! Same here!
;-)
l wish l could meet Keltric Fae
l wish Jen will have this site forever to help us all

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips