The Hutterite Social Network's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies What's New?

"I just tested again.. and my conclusion is that after they made the changed to the t…"

The Hutterite Social Network replied Feb 4, 2011 to New Ning Like Buttons Coming Soon! Beta Available Now.

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"That is great... But I still wonder why they released that function as we had it bef…"

The Hutterite Social Network replied Feb 4, 2011 to New Ning Like Buttons Coming Soon! Beta Available Now.

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"Yes Jen... Don't even turn it on... Then your problem goes away..."

The Hutterite Social Network replied Feb 3, 2011 to New Ning Like Buttons Coming Soon! Beta Available Now.

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"  There is really nothing to fix... just don't enable that new FaceBook option... :)"

The Hutterite Social Network replied Feb 3, 2011 to New Ning Like Buttons Coming Soon! Beta Available Now.

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"Chloe Alison Prince... I totally agree..   I had my FaceBook sharing like set…"

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"Yeah I saw that... but it does not make much sense to me if they do not enable this…"

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"This is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL   Two Questions though...   Why don't I…"

25 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eric Velouria

"Thank you Jen"

The Hutterite Social Network replied Oct 11, 2010 to Status Update with a Facebook check box

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by The Hutterite Social Network

"Hey Jen If would be so awesome to have a NING LIKE script... Example... The comme…"

The Hutterite Social Network replied Oct 10, 2010 to Status Update with a Facebook check box

9 Oct 11, 2010

"Does anyone know or have any any suggestions on how I can add a status update featur…"

The Hutterite Social Network replied Sep 12, 2010 to Status Update with a Facebook check box

9 Oct 11, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips