Jaap Verduijn's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies What's New?

""(...) Chazz became physically ill when He heard the news (...)" The melodramatics…"

Jaap Verduijn replied Apr 19, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010
Reply by stickfightingart.ning.com

""(...) What's most difficult for us is that we utilize Ning sites for our business (…"

Jaap Verduijn replied Apr 19, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

""(...) Um, any money raised would not be going to me, it would be going to NING, inc…"

160 May 26, 2010

""(...) The decision to make Ning sites a "buy or fly" alternative for the social net…"

Jaap Verduijn replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

""(...) getting my members to cough up a lot of money every month WOULD be a big deal…"

Jaap Verduijn replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

"I wasn't really thinking of partaking in this rather comical forum, but since the id…"

160 May 26, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips