ABCD in Action's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies What's New?

"I've run into two questions/issues with the new Nings. 1. They say there will be te…"

ABCD in Action replied Aug 3, 2010 to New Ning Is Here: What Do You Think?

12 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Haitians United for Haiti

"I thought that was going to be available to the Pro plan folks (and I have no clue w…"

ABCD in Action replied May 7, 2010 to Ning Conference Calls Attendees: What Was Your Take? Here's Mine.

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"yup, Plus includes help desk support - see this page, at the bottom: http://about.ni…"

ABCD in Action replied May 7, 2010 to Ning Conference Calls Attendees: What Was Your Take? Here's Mine.

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Also, for anyone wanting a plan "inbetween" the three levels, this is not planned no…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Ooh! good point Ladies - even now I wish I could sometimes just remove members rathe…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Here's the other thing they said loud & clear on the call - apparently creators…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I was one of the people who asked about prices because I wasn't sure what the "one-t…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Nothing was said or asked specifically about having your own chat feature on the cal…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"my understanding is that embedded videos will still be able to be seen on your site…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"You make some great points... If I'm really doing some of value, then I would hope t…"

ABCD in Action replied May 6, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips