ladiesofthehat.net's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies What's New?

"Skysa is still around.  I had it on my Spruz network until I left a week ago.  I am…"

ladiesofthehat.net replied Mar 7, 2018 to Bar Skysa into 3.0

2 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by ladiesofthehat.net

"hahahahahaha~"

ladiesofthehat.net replied May 7, 2010 to Ning Conference Calls Attendees: What Was Your Take? Here's Mine.

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I agree. I was also under the impression that API is going to cost extra....does tha…"

ladiesofthehat.net replied May 7, 2010 to Ning Conference Calls Attendees: What Was Your Take? Here's Mine.

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Oh good...that's good. I must have misunderstood. Thanks!"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Yep...suspending members because they don't know how to "leave" just seems stupid to…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"One other thing, I also asked if there will EVER be a way to just simply "remove" me…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I participated in a conference call and am going with the Pro plan. I did not really…"

40 May 12, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"For what it's worth, in the conference call with NING the other night, they said the…"

ladiesofthehat.net replied May 7, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Gooood grief.....! See them in hell? Because of a business decision? You really need…"

ladiesofthehat.net replied May 6, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"No doubt. I've always said about everything ... "it ain't pretty when something was…"

ladiesofthehat.net replied May 6, 2010 to In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips