Ning Tips & Tricks 3.0 (20)

Entries Replies What's New?

Gooseberryjam.net thanks Ning 3.0 The E-campus made easy

The Gooseberry Jam Educlubs Transforming The toys into tools Diversion into an Alternative focus The TV time to Learning Time The Face boo…

Started by Aleman Chandrasekar

0 Nov 4, 2013

Add Footer like Creators.ning.com for Ning 3.0! (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

Add a Footer like Creators.ning.com - - overall look and feel, for Ning 3.0! A few notes first: Time will not allow me to support customi…

Started by JenSocial

33 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Yio Capi

Targeted Google ads

I'm having a lot of problems setting up my ads for my website can anyone give me an idea of how I set up the ads and have them targeted to…

Started by Charles Brickhouse

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Increase width of the main page

I want increase the width of my home page can you let me know how can i do this, I am using 3.0 version. I have attached the snapshot the s…

Started by Enrrico Torres

4 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Features Layout For 3.0?

How do I add the Activity Module to my layout? Maybe I'm over-thinking it. Is there an RSS Module? Thanks for the help! Edie

Started by edie2k2

5 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by edie2k2

Ning 3.0 - Creating Your Logo and a Full Width Background Header - the "responsive" way:

Ning 3.0 - Creating Your Logo and a Full Width Background Header - the "responsive" way:   Adding a Logo and Header Background can be a tr…

Started by JenSocial

13 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Smileys for Ning 3.0 Beta, Free Code!

Here is our port of the very popular jQueryHelp Smileys package, for Ning 3.0! There are well over 300 Ning networks that have our smiley…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by TJ @ jQueryHelp

How To Create Custom Page and Make it Your Home Page in Ning 3.0 - plus screencast

How To Create Custom Page and Make it Your Home Page in Ning 3.0 - Plus Screencast Toolbar/Social Site Manager/Site & Pages Add a Pag…

Started by JenSocial

0 Mar 22, 2013

Ning 3.0 - Make Site Private - How to Set Page Privacy for Members Only

Ning 3.0 - Make Site Private In order to make a Ning 3.0 site private, you need to change privacy at the page level. This feature is actual…

Started by JenSocial

8 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Magic Happens

Ning 3.0 Member Sign Ups - Turn off Membership on Sandbox Site

Ning 3.0 Member Sign Ups - Turn off Membership on Sandbox Site I created a sandbox site for jensocial, and in the process of testing the pl…

Started by JenSocial

0 Mar 21, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips