Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

The New Ning: Ning 3.0 - - First Impression, Pros and Cons.

The New Ning: Ning 3.0 Have you heard the news? Re-Imagining Ning Ning/Glam Social has completely rebuilt the Ning platform from the ground…

Started by JenSocial

192 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Fire-Tech

Who do you want to enroll does not see Sign Out...help me plz

Started by Themes - Rosas Negras

4 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by JenSocial

Ning 3.0 Custom CSS - Small CSS Tweaks

If you are using or experimenting with Ning 3.0, and need help on small tweaks, add them here. Or, if you would like to share tweaks, we'd…

Started by JenSocial

51 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Lady Shadow )0(

Site appearance

My site has lost its personalisation - the logo has gone, the background has been changed to plain white, the header has lost its colour. A…

Started by The Douglas Archives

0 Jun 28, 2015

Latest activity not working

The latest activity feature is not working on one of my networks, but continues to work well on another. Any tips? I have tried deleting an…

Started by The Douglas Archives

2 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by The Douglas Archives

Vitamins

Hello All If you are looking for some vitamins where 90% of it wii get into your cells, let me know.

Started by Vonda Rogers

0 May 13, 2015

"Never Forget" 9/11 Ribbon for Your Site

My thoughts and prayers are with those who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks on September 11, 2001.   This year I decided to use "Never F…

Started by JenSocial

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Kos

Points Reward System for Ning 3.0?

Do you know of any point / rewards program that we can integrate with Ning 3.0? I noticed PunchTab has been discontinued.

Started by Cary Byrd

0 Jan 11, 2015

Ning Network Archive Diary

Welcome to My Ning Network Archive Project Diary. I am backing up my Network using this tool and I thought some of you may be interested in…

Started by Garfield Creator

3 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by El Surveyor

Promote & Share Your Ning 3.0 Site

Promote and Share your Ning 3.0 Site and/or Content to all the major Social Sites including G+ FB Pinterest Twitter Tumblr RSS Readers &…

Started by PromotEtsy

0 Jan 3, 2015

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips