Ning 3.0 (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Search posts and update/share status doesn't exist in Ning 3.0

Hello, I am working in the migration from Ning 2.0 to 3.0 and I realized that Search posts and update/share status doesn't exist in Ning 3.…

Started by Mario Benites

1 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by JenSocial

Can I add videos and events in Ning 3.0?

Hello, I wanted to add some youtube videos in Ning 3.0 but I cannot find this option in the administrator of pages. Is it possible to add v…

Started by Mario Benites

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Mario Benites

When is the deadline to migrate to Ning 3.0?

Hi. I am worried about migration of my network www.maestrasdeinicial.com because we are in the middle of an event. Do you know when is the…

Started by Mario Benites

2 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Mario Benites

Ning 2.0 to Ning 3.0 - You Staying or Going?

Wow, so much discussion on Creators.ning.com, we need more than Goggles to dodge the flying debris. Maybe a pair of knee high boots would h…

Started by JenSocial

133 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Roleplaysocial.me

A Stunning Design Layout for Ning Creators to download!

Out Dated PS/ This discussion is quite old and we're no more involved with Ning Community and development. The template is no more availab…

Started by Hitch

21 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Hitch

Hire a Ning Designer/Developer

We have a Ning Network up and running. I want to professionalize and enhance it. Wish to hire someone to work with us on a regular ongoin…

Started by Leslie Taylor

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by JenSocial

Blogs Vs. Forums

I have watched several of Richard Millington's videos.  He is a big proponent of forums. Still I wonder what the trade off is between forum…

Started by Neil Norton

0 Jan 28, 2014

Entry Page

We set up our current network to have an entry page. So if you type americangrove.org you go to a static page that explains our community.…

Started by Neil Norton

0 Jan 28, 2014

Ning Sign-In re-link Mod

Jen:   Long time Ning user (free days) and fan of  yours.    Need your recommendation on best practice to add  this modification (Fee-based…

Started by Larry White

1 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by JenSocial

IM app to chat with your admins on Ning 3.0

Here is a way to IM and chat with Members on your Sandbox sites! Hi friends! As we try out Ning 3.0 to become familiar with the new platfo…

Started by TJ @ jQueryHelp

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips