Ning 3.0 (106)

Entries Replies What's New?

Site appearance

My site has lost its personalisation - the logo has gone, the background has been changed to plain white, the header has lost its colour. A…

Started by The Douglas Archives

0 Jun 28, 2015

Latest activity not working

The latest activity feature is not working on one of my networks, but continues to work well on another. Any tips? I have tried deleting an…

Started by The Douglas Archives

2 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by The Douglas Archives

Vitamins

Hello All If you are looking for some vitamins where 90% of it wii get into your cells, let me know.

Started by Vonda Rogers

0 May 13, 2015

"Never Forget" 9/11 Ribbon for Your Site

My thoughts and prayers are with those who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks on September 11, 2001.   This year I decided to use "Never F…

Started by JenSocial

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Kos

Points Reward System for Ning 3.0?

Do you know of any point / rewards program that we can integrate with Ning 3.0? I noticed PunchTab has been discontinued.

Started by Cary Byrd

0 Jan 11, 2015

Ning Network Archive Diary

Welcome to My Ning Network Archive Project Diary. I am backing up my Network using this tool and I thought some of you may be interested in…

Started by Garfield Creator

3 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by El Surveyor

Promote & Share Your Ning 3.0 Site

Promote and Share your Ning 3.0 Site and/or Content to all the major Social Sites including G+ FB Pinterest Twitter Tumblr RSS Readers &…

Started by PromotEtsy

0 Jan 3, 2015

Do you know someone who has developed an advanced search engine on Ning 3 ?

I need a " Advance Search"  for Ning 3  in Home Page ( to find  member by  Age,Location,Gender ) Could you Tell me About  how much it…

Started by Evelina

1 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by jQueryHelp

I would Like this Theme to my Site ( It's Posible )

http://divaliciousblog.com/divas-dudes/laurencosenza Is Not Longer Appear on Ning 3 ( i don't Know  Why) Someone Know where i can g…

Started by Evelina

2 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Evelina

invitation to jen (and any others)

ning 3.0 looks to be a loooong way off from finishing and i finaly after asking every single time i called got word on whats being develope…

Started by dreadlockssite

0 Nov 16, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips