Ning 3.0 (111)

Entries Replies What's New?

NING 3.0 some sites down 500 err

This is BS 500 err on My Community for two days and a dear friend site 3.0 we pay  money when we are on budget for it being down 2 days the…

Started by Lady Shadow )0(

0 Apr 15, 2016

Custom Corners on boxes

I have a few dings and things hanging around and I would like to make the corners on boxes show some leaves (My Ning is a grove).  Where do…

Started by Akkadia Naturae Grove.org

0 Apr 14, 2016

A Ning.com Alternative network.

A few months back, after ning changed to 3.0, I decided to perm. move off ning because i didn't like the idea at all, actually I left aroun…

Started by PaganJourneys.Net Hosting

10 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Vampire Girl @anamassien.us

The New Ning: Ning 3.0 - - First Impression, Pros and Cons.

The New Ning: Ning 3.0 Have you heard the news? Re-Imagining Ning Ning/Glam Social has completely rebuilt the Ning platform from the ground…

Started by JenSocial

192 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Fire-Tech

Who do you want to enroll does not see Sign Out...help me plz

Started by Rosas † Negras

4 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by JenSocial

Ning 3.0 Custom CSS - Small CSS Tweaks

If you are using or experimenting with Ning 3.0, and need help on small tweaks, add them here. Or, if you would like to share tweaks, we'd…

Started by JenSocial

51 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Lady Shadow )0(

Site appearance

My site has lost its personalisation - the logo has gone, the background has been changed to plain white, the header has lost its colour. A…

Started by The Douglas Archives

0 Jun 28, 2015

Latest activity not working

The latest activity feature is not working on one of my networks, but continues to work well on another. Any tips? I have tried deleting an…

Started by The Douglas Archives

2 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by The Douglas Archives

Vitamins

Hello All If you are looking for some vitamins where 90% of it wii get into your cells, let me know.

Started by Vonda Rogers

0 May 13, 2015

"Never Forget" 9/11 Ribbon for Your Site

My thoughts and prayers are with those who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks on September 11, 2001.   This year I decided to use "Never F…

Started by JenSocial

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Kos

RSS

Members

© 2018   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips