General Discussions (169)

Entries Replies What's New?

Help, To get the photos and videos that appear in two column

Help, To get the photos and videos that appear in two column here's the manual but I do not understand where I put each code can help wit…

Started by SUPER

2 May 22, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

BACKGROUND LIKE ON THISIS50

Hi there.. i would to add this background to my network like the way thisis50.com has done..., I tried adding it through APPEARANCE but it…

Started by MUSTAPHA SELEMANI

8 May 19, 2010
Reply by Papillon Casse

Blog post on homepage..

my problem is with the blog post on the homepage when on featured detail view... i would like to allow more content to show up unlike now w…

0 May 19, 2010

It's more than just a policy change, .....it is treachery!

I think I am finally giving up, Jen!.  Three years ago I found a community that accepted me without disdain despite an embarrassing disabil…

Started by The Lifestyle

4 May 18, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Ning's Big Announcement May 4, 2010 - What News Do You Want to Hear? Live Chat Session After the News!

Well, we're almost there. On May 4, 2010, Ning is planning to make quite possibly, the biggest announcement made since the inception and im…

Started by JenSocial

14 May 4, 2010
Reply by TheSoulProprietor

Class Action Lawsuit to Return Over $500 Million to Those Wrongly Cut-Off from Their SSI Benefits

Editor’s Note: Thanks to a class-action court settlement, a quarter-million elders and people with disabilities can now reapply for wrongly…

Started by Black History Year Round

0 May 2, 2010

What will you do with $100 million dollars???

What will you do with $100 million dollars??? I am sharing a posting that was made in my website by one of member. I really like this quest…

Started by Unimatez

0 May 2, 2010

Is Technology Becoming Boring?

Hello Everyone,This is just an general discussion. I thought of sharing a survey that I came across and woulld like to know your opinion on…

Started by Unimatez

7 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

NEED SUGGESTIONS ON APPLICATIONS ( ONLINE MUSIC STORE, LYRICS, LIVE AUDIO STREAM )

Hi there!I need your suggestion on these application that i want to put on my website.As to which ones and where i can find them..ONLINE MU…

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by TheSoulProprietor

The Paradigmatic Shift in the Baha’i Community

I posted an introduction to the paradigmatic shift in the Baha’i community, the new culture of learning and growth that is at the hea…

Started by RonPrice

0 Apr 24, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips