Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

Any idea how to download Photos on 3.0?

You can't right click save image, only right click save HTML in Chrome.  I am uploading 100s of photos for the members to download from a p…

Started by GirlRiders

3 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by GirlRiders

Are there any new Ning 3.0 sites for viewing?

Is it possible to view some samples of Ning 3.0 sites in the meanwhile so that we can get an idea of what we are headed for? Thanks!

Started by Predestined by God

6 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Predestined by God

What Is the Best Ning Site Design, that is not your site? =)

What Is the Best Ning Site Design, that is not your site? =) This discussion was created on Creators.ning.com. I'm not the type to copy som…

Started by JenSocial

17 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

How to import contents through RSS feed

I want to include some very good web site link through rss feed how to do this in ning 3.0 regards A.Chandrasekar

Started by Aleman Chandrasekar

1 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Linking One Background Image to a Set of Daughter Pages on NING

I'm still new at CSS, so please forgive me if this question sounds elementary (it is). Long story short, I'm currently working on a Ning So…

Started by Albert Lu

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Sub Tab Coding Help

I want to set my sub tabs so that when they open upward on the page instead of downward on the page. Is there a CSS code I can add for this…

Started by The York Paranormals

4 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by The York Paranormals

How to verify my site with google web master tools?

How to verify my site with google web master tools? I want to verify my site with Google Webmaster tools. Kindly guide me a way to verify.…

Started by Ali Hassan

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to submit my website to all search engines and web directories?

I started a new website and unaware of Seo, So kindly guide me how to submit site to search engines and web directories?My site URL is www…

Started by Ali Hassan

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to SEO of a website and get top rankings?

How to SEO of a website and get top rankings? I need some tips and tricks to improve SEO of My website www.education4world.net . How can ge…

Started by Ali Hassan

0 Aug 24, 2013

How to verify my site with Bing web master tools?

How to verify my site with Bing web master tools? I want to verify my site with Bing Web Master tools. Kindly guide me a way to verify. My…

Started by Ali Hassan

0 Aug 24, 2013

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips