Ask For Ning Help (Support Questions) (320)

Entries Replies What's New?

Need OpenX help! Will pay.

I need help getting OpenX to work right on my Ning network. I can't get a campaign of banners to run, and I'm having this problem with most…

Started by Steve Cyrkin

2 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Creators

I can't go back there..I'm about to blow a gasket. The most irritating member is driving me up the wall.

Started by Baller

1 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

video and photo grid

I am looking for a way how I can present videos and photos not only with / in 4 rows on the video or photo overview pages. I would like to…

Started by www.overtone.cc - Jens

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Profile picture mandatory... what is the way???

Hello, I was wondering how some networks can ser profile picture mandatory when you sign up??? Any ideas??? Thanks a lot

Started by Manuel France

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

My videos and photos resize themselves when showing up in 2nd column of main page...

Hi!!  This is my first post here...I resized my middle column because I made the entire body smaller in width (I added a dropshadow graphic…

Started by Thank Dog!

3 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"I have this problem too" Button

I had seen a useful box in GetSatisfaction.com At the end of the discussion there have  "I have this problem too"  Button and when I click…

Started by Pixielay (ပိစိေလး)

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Pixielay (ပိစိေလး)

Member profile avatars send in invitation email messages

I have a question which is easy to answer: Promoting my network by sending out invitations with VIP members of my network could be "usefu…

0 Dec 6, 2010

position:absolute is not working

Hi,I try to add a BING search to the NING Bar with <div style='position:absolute; top: 1px; right: 30px;'> but the attribute absolute…

5 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Seye

Is there a way to organize a contest... a quiz???

Hello, We all are NC and have members... I'm looking for an app that would enable me to create a form (something like 10 questions) and rec…

Started by Manuel France

5 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

PLEASE Help!!

Ever since I created a Splash Page on my network http://chaive.net something is not working correctly.. If people login or signup it takes…

Started by Al (Chaive.net)

4 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips