Announcements from JenSocial (32)

Entries Replies What's New?

Using Yahoo Pipes? Better Check Your Feeds!

Update to Announcment - - I'm sorry to report: My pipes are no longer working, even after the upgrade to V2. They were working fine when I…

Started by JenSocial

0 Sep 11, 2010

Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? i.e. Ning in iFrame, and Ning Apps On Home Page...

Is Ning Keeping Their Promises? Ning Apps On the Home Page Coming Soon! Ning Apps limit of 5, moving up to 10.  >> details below Last…

Started by JenSocial

19 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by RoadHouse Rockers

Icons are Now Available on the New Ning Dashboard!

Old icons are available on the new Dashboard for Ning Networks! YAY! Note: If you have Scripts4Ning, the link is a bit hidden. Just look…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 30, 2010

Spruz Announces Full Ning Data Importing! Can Ning Do This With Their Own Data?

Posted by Jay Roberts of Spruz.com 4 Hours AgoFull Ning Data Importing is finally here!   The following announcement was made on Spruz. C…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 28, 2010

New Ning Coming July 20, 2010 - Features & Downtime

Well, the big day approaches - - the new Ning! On July 20th, 2010 Ning will implement the new Ning, and enable access for Ning Network Crea…

Started by JenSocial

5 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by The York Paranormals

Ning Pro and Plus Plans: Several Limitations Improved - - Mini Plan Restrictions.

For Ning Plus and Ning Pro - - Sounds to Me - - the Ning Noose is About to Come Off! Notice: For those of you planning to purchase the Mini…

Started by JenSocial

9 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by rivrain philippe

New Ning Pricing Plans Launch on July 20th

All Ning Network Creators should have received an email, and an announcement at the top of your Ning Network, about the new Ning Pricing Pl…

Started by JenSocial

10 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by TeamCircle

Spruz Announcement - - Important Notice for Free Website Creators

This announcement came straight from the Spruz Blog here:http://my.spruz.com/pt/Important-Notice-for-Free-Website-Creators/blog.htmI will p…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 8, 2010

New Ning Plans - New Plan Guidance Phone Number

You can't purchase a new Ning Plan (Mini, Plus, or Pro) until July 20th, but until then Ning will answer questions about the three main opt…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 4, 2010

In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move?

In the midst of the Ning Storm, What’s Your Next Move? We would love to hear from you. On April 15, 2010, the new CEO (Jason Rosenthal) of…

Started by JenSocial

126 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips