All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (18)

← Back to Ning Network Tips - Archived Tips
Entries Replies What's New?

Add Facebook and Twitter Icons/Links Above SignIn / SignUp Account Box

Add small icons/links for your Facebook and Twitter Accounts, above the SignIn / SignUp / Hello Box area. Be sure to change to your accoun…

Started by JenSocial

17 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

How to add the links to share buttons in the Broadcast message on Ning?

How do I add the share button to Linkedin and other social networks to the Ning's Broadcast message? I tried to place the code into the HTM…

Started by Boris

3 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

AutoFeed Ning RSS To Twitter / Send Your Ning Feed/RSS to Twitter (blogs, latest activity, etc.)

How To Automatically Feed Your Ning Blog or Ning Latest Activity to Your Twitter Account One of our members (BeatTheBook.net) asked how I…

Started by JenSocial

20 May 25, 2011
Reply by Predestined by God

How To Add Professional Facebook & Twitter Icons/Links To Fit In Right Column

Many Network Creators ask how to add professional looking Facebook, Twitter, or other Social Media icons/links to their Ning Networks. Ther…

Started by JenSocial

11 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Fløe

Add ShareThis or AddThis Link to Upper Left of Window

To add the ShareThis Site Feature to upper-left portion of your window, and have it show even when someone scrolls down, add the following…

Started by JenSocial

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

Add Facebook and Twitter Icons/Links Above or Below Navigation Menu Bar

Add small icons/links for your Facebook and Twitter Accounts, above or below your menu bar. Be sure to change to your accounts for Faceboo…

Started by JenSocial

3 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Martin de Goede

tweet from your network (home page)

http://tweetboard.com/alpha/ free and without registering installationI hope you like it

Started by Lylux

1 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by freelee love

Add Facebook and Twitter Links Above Navigation Menu Bar

Add simple text links for your Facebook and Twitter Accounts, above your menu bar. Be sure to change to your accounts for Facebook and Twi…

Started by JenSocial

10 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Mikes Designs

Social Media Share Buttons and Code for Ning Networks

I also added this tip to our General Networking Tips. I've seen this request numerous times, "How do I add Social Media Share Buttons to my…

Started by JenSocial

0 Jul 26, 2010

Ning Twitter Integration & Branding! Simple Summary & Visual.

New Twitter Integration & Branding, for All Ning Networks! Very recently, Ning implemented a feature that enables you & your Membe…

Started by JenSocial

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Global

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips