Glenn Lynch's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies What's New?

"Awesome!!!! Thanks Jen I will be applying this tip soon!"

Glenn Lynch replied Jul 20, 2012 to Add Footer like Creators.ning.com (Great example of a JenSocial VIP Tip!)

41 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by JenSocial

"Hey Jen and Kris! I'm loving the tip but im having problems: I was just goin…"

Glenn Lynch replied Jun 5, 2012 to Add Logo to Ning Bar - (collaborative efforts of Jen and Kris)

12 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

"Amazing tip Jen!!! How can I add it to my account box?"

Glenn Lynch replied May 9, 2012 to Toggle Content with Links - - Great Space Saver and Just Plain Cool!

49 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by SurferShot

"How can i put the links to pop out like yours when the mouse highlights it?"

Glenn Lynch replied Mar 31, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Ok its working fine Thanks!!!!! Kos's post says it all!"

Glenn Lynch replied Mar 31, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Ok thanks"

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Thnx Jen!!! Anyway you could make it work with this code:  /* Inbox Alert */.xj_mess…"

Glenn Lynch replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Hey Jen! Amazing tip!!!! The Notifications do not appear in the top."

Glenn Lynch replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips