Kos's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies What's New?

"and no way to reach Elson?  *sigh*  Yeah, disappointing.  Thanks for the quick respo…"

Kos replied Dec 6, 2016 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Augh I spoke too soon.  The 'notifications' in CHROME are not coming thru on new ema…"

Kos replied Dec 6, 2016 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Had to use this again for a 2.0 site.  So glad it's still here.  Thank you once agai…"

Kos replied Dec 5, 2016 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"*Yay!*  I've been searching for a way to change font colors [thank you!!!] but…"

Kos replied Sep 19, 2012 to Activity Feed Font Size and Font Colors

14 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Kos

""

Kos replied Mar 31, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Install a skysa bar.  RSS feed is free; I have 2 running and have not experienced an…"

Kos replied Oct 29, 2011 to Create RSS Feed News Ticker In NingBar

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Escena Mexico

"This worked wonderfully and no, your detailed instructions were totally appreciated.…"

Kos replied Jun 26, 2010 to Network Header / Network Logo Not Clickable: Fix Your Missing Header Link

3 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips