The Dusk Spot's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies What's New?

"As far as Pingdom I tested my website just now to check the load time and improved f…"

The Dusk Spot replied Oct 28, 2011 to Create RSS Feed News Ticker In NingBar

17 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Escena Mexico

"Guys I'm Done! This > Sign Here "}" at the very end of the code effected it all.…"

The Dusk Spot replied Aug 7, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chloe Alison Prince

"I will inbox you a .txt file with the CSS to see what I may have done wrong."

The Dusk Spot replied Aug 6, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"I followed the instructions to the T. and it still didnt reflect in the finished pro…"

The Dusk Spot replied Aug 6, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"I Didnt Work Right On My Network. Rare That I Don't Get CSS To Work Especially From…"

The Dusk Spot replied Aug 5, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Yes I noticed that right away, but was too excited to see the quick add features I a…"

The Dusk Spot replied Aug 5, 2011 to Status Update On Home Page - Make It Stand Out! UPDATED: September 1, 2011

38 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"Now I replaced the original with this: <div class="activity-share-links" style="t…"

The Dusk Spot replied Jul 1, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add more share links below the status box in main page

12 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"One of the things I want to try to make it do is act like the QUICK ADD which lets y…"

The Dusk Spot replied Jun 30, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add more share links below the status box in main page

12 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips