www.overtone.cc - Jens's Discussions (97)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies What's New?

"I don't know if there is another posting concerning the Google +1 Button. Today I ad…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Jun 10, 2011 to Add Google +1 Above Ning Sign-In / Add Facebook Above the Google +1

49 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Yes.it is difficult to get the right CODE for a textbox or page on NING because alwa…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Dec 5, 2010 to Another Site Search

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by El Surveyor

"Hi Jen ... actually this text editor has a bug because I can't use the HTML part. Wh…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Nov 30, 2010 to Great Example of A Getting Started Page - Ning Getting Started Video

8 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by www.overtone.cc - Jens

"Hey Jen,   thanks for this link. As a non-native English Speaker I am always…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Nov 30, 2010 to Great Example of A Getting Started Page - Ning Getting Started Video

8 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by www.overtone.cc - Jens

"The question is ... if this shorten URL works in a Advanced CSS box. The answer is Y…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 18, 2010 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"no access via webdav .... NING gives me more and more reasons why I will use them ma…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 18, 2010 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Another way to upload an image which shall be used in the Advanced CSS box can be vi…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Sep 17, 2010 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"This feature is nice but at the moment it is out of working until Summer"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Apr 26, 2010 to Magazine for Your Ning! by Feedly - EMBEDDED CODE NO LONGER AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PER FEEDLY.

15 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"If you do not like this issue that members who created a private group and that they…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Mar 30, 2009 to Ning Network Tip #4: How To Force RSS Feeds to Open in New Window

3 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by 50's Chatters

"... as an alternative you can add the script of the attachment below in to the analy…"

www.overtone.cc - Jens replied Mar 30, 2009 to Ning Network Tip #4: How To Force RSS Feeds to Open in New Window

3 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by 50's Chatters

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips