JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Right, they're just links. But I will think on this. Glad you like it. =) "

JenSocial replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Cool, happy you like it. Icons can be so tacky sometimes. I really tried to keep it…"

JenSocial replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Okay All, I have added an icon version, and hope you like it. Best, Jen"

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"The icons are the best, just wanted to get it out there, and open the door of possib…"

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Hi Safire, I've never tried this one. I checked the CSS and this is what is there no…"

JenSocial replied Mar 30, 2012 to How To Customize the Welcome Box Rectangle

7 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Javier Cambon Sanjurjo

"Yes indeed it does look slick! Cool, glad you liked the tip. Best, Jen"

JenSocial replied Mar 25, 2012 to Replace Online Indicator (little green light) with Animated Gif

28 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Themes - Rosas Negras

"Flattery will get you everywhere, LOL. Nah, just been studying this platform for yea…"

JenSocial replied Mar 22, 2012 to Style Ning's New Chat Box!

39 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Neuerotica

"Great, happy to hear it! =)"

JenSocial replied Mar 9, 2012 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Emily I believe I remember what you're referring to, and that being a problem. I…"

JenSocial replied Mar 9, 2012 to Best 2 Column Width CSS - top left of home page

42 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Elliott, I guess I can't help. I went to your site and used Firebug with this co…"

JenSocial replied Mar 6, 2012 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips