JenSocial's Discussions (6,827)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies What's New?

"Thanks Fire-Tech! =)"

JenSocial replied Apr 11, 2012 to Add Hover Image Effect to Latest Activity, Blogs, Forums, Notes and Text Boxes

35 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by 7H

"Two Questions: 1. Did you add ALL code to Custom Code Box? My Network/Tools/Custom C…"

JenSocial replied Apr 11, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Hi Muyiwa, If you need custom design touches, I can offer an estimate via my Design…"

JenSocial replied Apr 4, 2012 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Hi Everyone, I have updated this tip to include Version #3. Elson added his awesome…"

JenSocial replied Apr 2, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"ahhh, I think I understand. I haven't added those icons to the Inbox. Sorry, I don't…"

JenSocial replied Mar 31, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Joshua, I am so sorry. But I just don't understand. Best Regards, Jen"

JenSocial replied Mar 31, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Hi Joshua, I'm not sure what you're asking. If you want to keep your Account Box, an…"

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Glen, I was writing the code for the notifications, and Elson beat me to it. LOL I h…"

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Glen, I'm not using those classes in these links. They are just standard links. Your…"

JenSocial replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Ari, This should be safe to hide header/username. Make sure nothing important is hid…"

JenSocial replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips