Kingdomz X Magazine's Discussions (316)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies What's New?

"Simply edit the code to suit your language: >Alerts<->Alertes< >Frie…"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied May 20, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"Sweet! I require it for three column layout, top of page option sounds best. Will se…"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied May 10, 2012 to Add Simple Text Box to Profile Pages, For Member Announcements - - Killer Tip!

49 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kingdomz X Magazine

"Here's what I've been looking for! LOL Thanks Jen!"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied May 10, 2012 to Add Simple Text Box to Profile Pages, For Member Announcements - - Killer Tip!

49 May 10, 2012

"This is a great tip, Jen. But man, Mr. Schmooze your Ning bar looks great!"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Mar 30, 2012 to Add Member Account Box Links/Notifications to NingBar and Hide Account Box - - Saving Space Above Fold (Collaborative Efforts: Jen and Elson)

64 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Kos

"LOL I'm a headbanger, but I have eclectic tastes, and I always seem to gravitate to…"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Sep 23, 2011 to More Enticing Chat

7 Sep 23, 2011

"Great tip. I should delete some of my social accounts and join your network. I love…"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Sep 23, 2011 to More Enticing Chat

7 Sep 23, 2011

"Thank you much Alex! I'm now working on trying to change the background color to bla…"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Sep 23, 2011 to NING TIPS: Change the sign up link in comments with icons to get more members!

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"Beautiful! Works like a charm!    Thanks Jen!"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Sep 23, 2011 to How to Add a Sign Up Button to Sign Up Box

56 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"LOL Sorry to laugh at your T Mobile problem, but I found it ironic that as my Sprint…"

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Sep 17, 2011 to Get Engagement Started Icons/Links

39 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Dr. Husky

"Looks that way because I put the original code back."

Kingdomz X Magazine replied Sep 17, 2011 to Get Engagement Started Icons/Links

39 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Dr. Husky

RSS

Members

© 2020   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home