Tips by Alex/JenSocial's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies What's New?

"Because it's default to display:none. You should save the file and open it in text e…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jul 3, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add more share links below the status box in main page

12 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"I'm just a professional Front-end Engineer. XD"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 30, 2011 to NING TIPS: Check and Promote your members to Upload their Profile Photos

15 Jul 24, 2011

"LOL, you should be a CSS person. The performance of CSS is much better than Javascri…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 30, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add ADs only in main page, profile pages or any other pages

10 Aug 16, 2012

"I found these classes like .xg_widget_main, .xg_widget_profiles_profile... for certa…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 30, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add ADs only in main page, profile pages or any other pages

10 Aug 16, 2012

"By the way, you can use the same code here to do this. Just replace the second pink…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 29, 2011 to NING TIPS: Check and Promote your members to Upload their Profile Photos

15 Jul 24, 2011

"Now I changed the banner to a google AD and have text link above: Upload your profil…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 29, 2011 to NING TIPS: Check and Promote your members to Upload their Profile Photos

15 Jul 24, 2011

"Ok, I'll do this. But the problem is how to identify a member sign in with a VIP acc…"

15 Jul 24, 2011

"Whoops, sorry. I've corrected it both in images and HTML file. Thanks a lot Jen and…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 29, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add more share links below the status box in main page

12 Jul 3, 2011

"Very sweet to explain why to share it. I don't know how to explain all these in Chin…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 28, 2011 to Add a help button next to "Share this Page Now"

8 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by GirlRiders

"I think it won't works because the banner images I used i s too cute. A member had t…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 28, 2011 to NING TIPS: Check and Promote your members to Upload their Profile Photos

15 Jul 24, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips