~ Ning For Dummies NING NETWORK ~ theNingForDummies.Ning.com :: Experienced Network Creators, any level - PLEASE READ.

If you want to contribute to this Network, please do. Here's the concept. Join the "Ning For Dummies - Ning For Newbies Network", and follow the steps 1-2-3.
Simple Concept 1-2-3
  1. Help Ning Newbies, add a well-written Forum on a Help Topic.
  2. Receive Ad Space on Ning For Dummies Network for 6 months, per approved Forum.
  3. This Team Effort will create an awesome Ning Reference Network, of Beginner Topics for Ning Newbies.

Details: Network Creators who are willing to write one new topic, will be awarded ad space on the site for 6 months, per Forum you write. Please keep your topics geared towards Newbies, simple and concise. Write your Forum (has to be well written), send me your ad, and off you go. :-) ~ Note: Your web site must be suitable for all audiences.

Here is part of what I'm writing to new members who join the Network:
There's no need to be active on this Network, after your Forum is written, approved and your ad is on the site. Unless you want to help people sometimes, which would be great. My advice: Turn off all email notifications.
Thank you for helping build, what I think will become an AWESOME site for Ning Newbies.

Best to you all,
Jen

Ning For Dummies Network

Views: 2

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips