New Network Creator Forum on Ning - - to help pick up where Ning's Network Creator Forum left off.

The Directory is an excellent place to meet fellow Network Creators, and exchange business ideas from marketing to niche market tips. However, there is also a need for a network that offers technical advice and tips, and one that enables Network Creators to interact on support issues, and better ways to build Ning Networks.

Sadly today, Ning decided to close the current location of this type interactivity, and Social Networking. They have closed the forums on the main Ning site for Network Creators. This is where we all have posted our help questions, asking for help and advice. The help FAQs, Groups, and all the good information they offer on Ning Networks will still be available.

For the future, when you need technical advice, "Network Creator Hub" is the Network to join. See their badge below.

Network Creator Hub will become the new Network Creator Forum.

If you need technical support or tips for something you can't wait on for advice or a bug, submit a help ticket to Ning's Support Desk.

Visit Network Creator Hub

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Good point, LOL! I will change that wording. Sorry, I type and have to try and make sense up to 20 hours a day sometimes. PLEASE, always tell me when I've goofed. It really helps me out. Thanks!

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips