Temple of Our Lady of the Moon's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies What's New?

"Im about to update your membership to  admin so you can make these changes...I  thin…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 5, 2011 to Changing Global Areas on Spruz Platform- HELP!

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Merry Meet Wicca

"Ive been on the change page lay out section  but I  cant figure out how to do it! Ye…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 5, 2011 to Changing Global Areas on Spruz Platform- HELP!

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Merry Meet Wicca

""">Herbal Healing This sort of works but for some reason it says the post has be…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Jun 8, 2010 to How Do You Add Word Text Links?

8 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Ok being Ive since moved my site to Spruz....how can I use the urls to the different…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Jun 8, 2010 to How Do You Add Word Text Links?

8 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Done. Is that better? Works for me. Thanks Jen."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 12, 2010 to Adjusting Navigation Bar Help

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Temple of Our Lady of the Moon

"How do I do that?"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Apr 12, 2010 to Adjusting Navigation Bar Help

6 Apr 12, 2010

"Thanks Jen! I just added the code, is that better?"

6 Apr 12, 2010

""ok , go to tab manager, choose add new tab, and for target page choose existing url…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Mar 12, 2010 to Linking Sites Together

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Magic Happens

"I added the Apps.10 contact feature...I got the email addy to work for it but I sent…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Mar 9, 2010 to Url for Email Contact Page

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Oddy enough Jen showed us how to do that with the names to our sites in previous dis…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 27, 2010 to Word Links

4 Feb 27, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips