Michel Poisson's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies What's New?

"Not that I know of. There's basically no group management with Ning. It should be as…"

Michel Poisson replied Mar 28, 2012 to Archiving and moving discussions to other groups.

4 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Fantagiro43

"That works fine and it's a good tweak, it makes the button that much bigger and more…"

Michel Poisson replied Oct 10, 2011 to Can I use css to change "share" text?

9 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

"I agree, Pages are well hidden =) This is what we did: 1) We changed the color of…"

Michel Poisson replied Oct 6, 2011 to How can I add extra navigation tabs to my group page (I dont mean add sub-nav tabs)

2 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"I'm happy to report that it works fine with the Design Studio. Thanks-a-million Jen…"

Michel Poisson replied Sep 7, 2011 to How can I enhance the module_page widget on group pages?

5 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"I've tried the following lines and they all work: Note that .module_video isn't spel…"

Michel Poisson replied Aug 12, 2011 to Can the Notes module have a background color?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Michel Poisson

"My problem has been fixed. Quick response from the Help Desk:   I added the two line…"

Michel Poisson replied Aug 12, 2011 to Can the Notes module have a background color?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Michel Poisson

"Now I have a new problem! While testing the added lines (commenting and de-commentin…"

Michel Poisson replied Aug 11, 2011 to Can the Notes module have a background color?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Michel Poisson

"Jen,   I added the code at the end of my CSS and it works perfectly, both lines. Man…"

Michel Poisson replied Aug 11, 2011 to Can the Notes module have a background color?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Michel Poisson

"Too bad. That would seem to be a simple handle to provide, nothing that a numeric va…"

Michel Poisson replied Aug 11, 2011 to More comments on Groups' Comments Wall?

2 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Michel Poisson

RSS

Members

Trending on JenSocial 

© 2021   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips