Kiribati My Homeland's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies What's New?

"Thanks American Freedom for your reply and support too. Im now ok with the 'link' pr…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Mar 5, 2010 to Adding flash header image?

7 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thank you so much Jen- the link helped. I tested it on test site and worked... Im cu…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Mar 5, 2010 to Adding flash header image?

7 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks all of you for all the replies. I appreciate them and like the option of usin…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Feb 21, 2010 to Blog and Forum categories

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Kiribati My Homeland

"Thank you for your help, I now have set some categories in the forum!!...but what ab…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Feb 20, 2010 to Blog and Forum categories

5 Feb 21, 2010

"Thanks Susan for the frend add!! Yes, my background is fixed and the body is able t…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Jan 19, 2010 to Scrolling the body and background fixed?

8 Jan 19, 2010

"The codes worked!! My body and bckground are 2 different items now. which is GREAT!!…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Jan 5, 2010 to Scrolling the body and background fixed?

8 Jan 19, 2010

"Mauri you there! thanks for the help, but yes i tried to look for the css codes i.e…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Jan 3, 2010 to Scrolling the body and background fixed?

8 Jan 19, 2010

"Hi you there! I tried to locate the section about the body for putting the above tex…"

Kiribati My Homeland replied Dec 31, 2009 to Scrolling the body and background fixed?

8 Jan 19, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips