Post your favorites Quotes!
Earn 25 Showcase Points for each post you make!

Instructions:
1. Under "Reply to This", Add your favorite quotes.
2. Click on "Add Reply" .
25 Points Earned!
Thank you for contributing.

Good Luck Everyone!
CONTEST - RANDOM DRAWING ON JUNE 22ND, 2009!

ADD 5 FAMOUS QUOTES (OR YOUR OWN QUOTES), AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A CUSTOMIZED SIDE MENUBAR!

If you like the new sliding side menubar (ours is Red) on the Ning Directory, I’m offering a fun prize in a random drawing contest. To enter for a chance to win: leave 5 famous quotes in this forum.

Once you leave 5 quotes, whether famous or quotes of your own, your member account will be entered in the random drawing.

Contest Winner will receive: One customized sidebar menu for your Ning Network! Up to 20 links - - customized just for you.

BTW, Premium Tip on "How To Create Side MenuBar" coming soon!

Good Luck Everyone!
Best Regards,
Jen

ANNOUNCING OUR WINNER FOR A: CUSTOMIZED SIDE MENUBAR!
Congratulations to Our Winner! God’s Helping Angels!
http://godshelpingangels.ning.com/

Contest Winner will receive: One customized sidebar menu for your Ning Network! Up to 20 links - - customized just for you and your Ning Network. Please contact Jen.

Thanks everyone for participating in our contest!
Best Regards,
Jen

Views: 1675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry."

~John Webster (1580-1632) English writer, December 18
"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those 'It might have been."
~ John Greenleaf Whittier (1807-1892) American Poet, December 17
"I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me."
~ Humphrey DeForest Bogart (1899-1957) American film actor
"There does not exist a category of science to which one can give the name applied science. There are science and the applications of science, bound together as the fruit of the tree which bears it. "
~Louis Pasteur (1822-1895) French Chemist
"All human beings should try to learn before they die what they are running from, and to, and why."

~James Thurber (1894–1961) US humorist
"I have performed my duty to my God, my country, and my family. I have nothing to fear in approaching death. To me it is the mere shadow of God's protecting wing . . . Here I will rest in quiet and peace beyond the reach of calumny's poisoned shaft, the influence of envy and jealous enemies, where treason and traitors or State backsliders and hypocrites in church can have no peace."

~Andrew Johnson (1808-1875) 17th President of the United States
"A woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty."

~ Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) British Author
"Derive happiness in oneself from a good day's work, from illuminating the fog that surrounds us."

~ Henri Matisse (1869-1954) French Artist
"And above all things, never think that you're not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning."

~ Isaac Asimov (1920-1992) American author, scientist
"And how should a beautiful, ignorant stream of water know it heads for an early release - out across the desert, running toward the Gulf, below sea level, to murmur its lullaby, and see the Imperial Valley rise out of burning sand with cotton blossoms, wheat, watermelons, roses, how should it know?

~ Carl Sandburg (1878-1967) American poet and biographer
"A man can do only what he can do. But if he does that each day he can sleep at night and do it again the next day."

~ Albert Schweitzer (1875-1965) Alsatian Medical
"A large part of the popularity and persuasiveness of psychology comes from its being a sublimated spiritualism: a secular, ostensibly scientific way of affirming the primacy of "spirit" over matter."

~Susan Sontag (1933-2004) US writer and critic

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips