Temple of Our Lady of the Moon's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies What's New?

"NP April! http://templeofourladyofthemoon.ning.com http://guidingangelsministries.…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 11, 2010 to Promoting Your Site

8 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by yobab

"Maybe Jen....but its your knowledge that gives our sites life. Without you we would…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 8, 2010 to HTML 101- Add Link and Display Text Title, Instead of Link Address

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by AnGeLbeRt a.k.a mR.fOrums

"Isnt she? If it wasnt for this group and a few others...Id be totally lost...."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 8, 2010 to HTML 101- Add Link and Display Text Title, Instead of Link Address

8 Feb 10, 2010

"Ahhh thank you for this Jen...."

8 Feb 10, 2010

"Seems to work fine on my page...thanks so much!"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 8, 2010 to Spelling checker script

13 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Roleplaysocial.me

"Excellent!"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 6, 2010 to How To Add Background Color & Border to Broadcast Message

14 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"Sorry..its in there now."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 1, 2010 to Scrolling Member List Codes?

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Temple of Our Lady of the Moon

"Oh man! Thats a bummer....oh well...thanks Jen"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 1, 2010 to Scrolling Member List Codes?

3 Feb 1, 2010

"As a ning network creator I think we reserve the right to delete any unwanted conten…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 1, 2010 to How to delete and remove contents of any members who had left the network

5 Feb 1, 2010

"Im saving this for future reference....sounds very interesting."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 1, 2010 to Magazine for Your Ning! by Feedly - EMBEDDED CODE NO LONGER AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PER FEEDLY.

15 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips