Temple of Our Lady of the Moon's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies What's New?

"By the way, the box is a light green. I was just hitting the wrong button."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Mar 3, 2010 to How To Customize Sign Up Page - Public Networks and Private (Anyone can apply)

37 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"My page isnt set up that way. Dont know why but Im not seeing the same thing as you…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Mar 3, 2010 to How To Customize Sign Up Page - Public Networks and Private (Anyone can apply)

37 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"I dont see a little green box on mine"

37 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Thanks Kris, thats a pretty awesome site. Keep up the fabulous work and Blessed Be."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 28, 2010 to Promoting Your Site

8 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by yobab

"I love this tool bar! Thanks Jen!"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 27, 2010 to A Desktop Toolbar, just for Ning Network Creators.

17 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"This is so cool but how do I change the font color to white so it shows up? The colo…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 23, 2010 to Add a Simple Text Message Below or Above Your Main Menu Tabs.

51 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by reign25

"Yea I definitly like this! I also installed the ND tool bar to my puter....hehee I l…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 23, 2010 to Notes Module & Better Organized List of Notes

10 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Fantagiro43

"Np Parents."

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 14, 2010 to Promoting Your Site

8 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by yobab

"I got it Jen thanks (just to test its capabilities I also used it on myspace but eh…"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 13, 2010 to How to Add Raw HTML Code as Example, to Ning Discussions

8 May 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

"Does that work for creating new pages as well as discussions on ning sites?"

Temple of Our Lady of the Moon replied Feb 13, 2010 to How to Add Raw HTML Code as Example, to Ning Discussions

8 May 12, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips