Administrator☼JenSocial's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies What's New?

"On the main page I have the numbers I have tweeted and on the members page there is…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Sep 5, 2009 to Best Tweet Button - Best Way Yet to Enable Site Visitors to Tweet Your Site Pages!

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"This only tweets the home page and redirects to somewhere else on all my members pag…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Sep 5, 2009 to Best Tweet Button - Best Way Yet to Enable Site Visitors to Tweet Your Site Pages!

7 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"Dreamcatchers Family I do have a scrolling comments box, as you can see the right…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 27, 2009 to How to add images to your comment wall text box

13 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Mikes Designs

"Thank you I have been wondering about my comment box looking out of sorts with the r…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 27, 2009 to How to add images to your comment wall text box

13 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Mikes Designs

"So many to try ~ Like a kid in a lolly shop. Which one?????? Great idea Thanks"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 17, 2009 to Awesome Twitter Buttons / Twitter Button Generator provided by NingCustomDesign.com

9 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Magic Happens

""

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Aug 17, 2009 to Awesome Twitter Buttons / Twitter Button Generator provided by NingCustomDesign.com

9 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Magic Happens

"Thanks Jen I didn't know where to post it I though I placed it in the wrong group N…"

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 27, 2009 to Feed your website to Twitter

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"Easy as 1 2 3 "

Administrator☼JenSocial replied Jul 22, 2009 to Add A Twitter "Follow Us" Badge to your Ning Network

16 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Robert

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips