Magic Happens's Discussions (320)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies What's New?

"Do these cursors have a tracking cookie or any thing that could harm a computer?"

Magic Happens replied Feb 7, 2010 to How To Change Your Cursor

7 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by AnGeLbeRt a.k.a mR.fOrums

"Thank you. You are a angel"

Magic Happens replied Jan 30, 2010 to Add Background Color to Latest Activity Box

9 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by AnGeLbeRt a.k.a mR.fOrums

"Thank you for the help and l like it"

Magic Happens replied Jan 20, 2010 to Ning Twitter Integration & Branding! Simple Summary & Visual.

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Global

"Thanks, l will save the code, but l see no real problem of having it there for now.…"

Magic Happens replied Jan 8, 2010 to How to remove Twitter links

3 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"l am interested in this also. l have not the problem but may in the future. So l am…"

Magic Happens replied Jan 5, 2010 to How to delete and remove contents of any members who had left the network

5 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Temple of Our Lady of the Moon

"Is this also for internet explorer 8 or just the ones that were mention??"

Magic Happens replied Jan 2, 2010 to Magazine for Your Ning! by Feedly - EMBEDDED CODE NO LONGER AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PER FEEDLY.

15 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

"WOW! great. l really love the country music while l am typing away. Nice, wonderful,…"

Magic Happens replied Dec 30, 2009 to A Desktop Toolbar, just for Ning Network Creators.

17 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"l think l will try it as long as it does not pull my computer to a slow down."

Magic Happens replied Dec 30, 2009 to A Desktop Toolbar, just for Ning Network Creators.

17 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Administrator☼JenSocial

"When l want to add a home page, l just go to Internet Option and type the address to…"

Magic Happens replied Dec 26, 2009 to Link to add my website as homepage!!!

8 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by JenSocial

"l do put codes on my site but only the little codes like a scrolling div box. But l…"

Magic Happens replied Dec 15, 2009 to Please DO NOT LIFT TIPS from this site, unless you use our Tip Logo/Link. Read details.

13 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by freelee love

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips