Tips by Alex/JenSocial's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies What's New?

"Thanks, so happy you like it~"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 9, 2011 to NING TIP: Move Quick Share Links to the Bottom of Status Feed

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"Congratulations!!"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 8, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chloe Alison Prince

"I guess you have other CSS code set the style of link ( <a> ). Especially the…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 7, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Sorry, I can't see your screen so don't know the situation there. And many creators…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 6, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"I already update the CSS code for this tips after NING's recent release about the ac…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 6, 2011 to NING TIPS: Get rounded for your status feed box of the NEW ACTIVITY FEED!!

8 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris

"ok, I didn't see you add the CSS in your site. Can you describe how you did it? Do y…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 5, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Pls aprove me. Then I can see the activity feed of your site."

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 5, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Does everyone shows he/she is male/female in the page? Could you give me a link of y…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jul 24, 2011 to NING TIPS: Check and Promote your members to Upload their Profile Photos

15 Jul 24, 2011

"It doesn't work in old theme? I think there's no different from old and new theme in…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jul 8, 2011 to NING TIPS: Get rounded for your status feed box of the NEW ACTIVITY FEED!!

8 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris

"Thanks Jen. All the time we do for Front-end pages, is to hide something here then d…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jul 3, 2011 to NING TIPS: Add more share links below the status box in main page

12 Jul 3, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips