Tips by Alex/JenSocial's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies What's New?

"I love this so much!! Feels like using iPad. Thank you Jen!"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 15, 2011 to Get Engagement Started Icons/Links

39 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Dr. Husky

"Replace the background url between quots:   .xg_module_activity .feed-story-s…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 7, 2011 to NING TIPS: Lovely thinking bubbles for the NEW ACTIVITY FEED!!

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by BB Bling Network

"I know why... because you need THIS ONE, LOL."

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 7, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Klipstein

"Sorry, I just see ur message right now, busy work. You can add it on today. I'll tak…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 5, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011

"How's not working?"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Sep 2, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011

"WOW! "Queen of Tiny Icons"~~ your highness"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 10, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chloe Alison Prince

"I found a grey version icon image set xg_sprite-666666.png and blue one xg_sprite-00…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 10, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Note: The CSS comments block /*.............*/ are not necessary. It's for you to le…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 9, 2011 to NING TIP: Move Quick Share Links to the Bottom of Status Feed

6 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"how about make your own icons? need help? If you fined a set of icons that you want…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 9, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Jen you are very welcome. I love to share things and interact with all of you here.…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 9, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips