GirlRiders's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies What's New?

"Busy at work is a good thing!  I've added the code back, still not showing."

GirlRiders replied Sep 6, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Shannon Klipstein

"I'm going to take the code off for now, Alex if you think of something or want me to…"

GirlRiders replied Sep 4, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011

"I pasted the code into the advanced appearance CSS box and nothing happens.  I check…"

GirlRiders replied Sep 3, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011

"This one's not working for me."

GirlRiders replied Sep 2, 2011 to NING TIPS: Replacing the deadly status boxes with lovely thinking bubbles in your main page

15 Nov 27, 2011

"The quickpost font change you added pushes the links on to two lines in a three colu…"

GirlRiders replied Sep 2, 2011 to Status Update On Home Page - Make It Stand Out! UPDATED: September 1, 2011

38 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Fire-Tech

"Since I don't use that for these images, I'm not positive.  But I think if you have…"

GirlRiders replied Sep 1, 2011 to How to create a banner that loads different images with each page refresh.

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by GirlRiders

"LIKE!"

GirlRiders replied Aug 11, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Chloe Alison Prince

"Grey looks pretty good on my site, I'll go with that.  Thanks!  "

GirlRiders replied Aug 10, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"Thank you Alex, I can do it, just need to find the time.  If I find some I'll let yo…"

GirlRiders replied Aug 10, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

"My color didn't work.  Anyone know a color close to dark pink that works?  I usually…"

GirlRiders replied Aug 9, 2011 to NING TIP: Add customize icons with share links in activity feed

33 Oct 28, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips