Successful Women Network's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies What's New?

"lol thats what I actually meant, Jen thank you so much. I just tried it out and it w…"

Successful Women Network replied Jan 29, 2012 to changing body text color

2 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Successful Women Network

"oh I see I just added your code and the shadow is currently only on the right side o…"

Successful Women Network replied Nov 11, 2010 to Shadow effect not working in IE

4 Nov 11, 2010

"oh man :( its not for the modules just for the entire body part   thank you :)"

Successful Women Network replied Nov 11, 2010 to Shadow effect not working in IE

4 Nov 11, 2010

"cool thank you jen :)"

Successful Women Network replied Sep 24, 2010 to Need CSS for Multi-Column Navigation Menue

4 Sep 24, 2010

"thank you anyways :) I have been looking for this for so long and kept forgetting ov…"

Successful Women Network replied Sep 24, 2010 to Need CSS for Multi-Column Navigation Menue

4 Sep 24, 2010

"thank you Jen you have a nice weekend too sorry to hear about your data loss I know…"

Successful Women Network replied Aug 7, 2010 to Link above Header

4 Aug 7, 2010

"thank you Jen it sure works as all your codes lol...she is right Jen always knows )"

Successful Women Network replied Aug 7, 2010 to More space between body and navigation menue

4 Aug 7, 2010

"I felt so awful because I had no time to say THANK YOU!!!!! Jen you are the bomb I c…"

Successful Women Network replied Jun 6, 2010 to border around body part of main page

2 Jun 6, 2010

"LOL I know Jen I kind of didnt know how to ask forgive me? lol"

Successful Women Network replied Apr 20, 2010 to Help with navigation bar

6 Apr 20, 2010

"no I havent done that yet. My 5 apps I added at the very beginning are also in every…"

Successful Women Network replied Apr 20, 2010 to Ning Application(s) Removal

12 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips