Tips by Alex/JenSocial's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies What's New?

"It's can be done but it's not good for everyone. Even me myself don't like to share…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 16, 2011 to Question for Jen & Alex :)

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

"This had been a huge discussed long time ago in NING Creators. Most of people think…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 13, 2011 to Question for Jen & Alex :)

5 Aug 16, 2011

"I just register my NING site with google without submitting the site map. I think it…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Aug 9, 2011 to Google vs Ning ?

1 Aug 9, 2011

"I just wondering how many people like to use Google+ now? Isn't it only popular in A…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jul 8, 2011 to Do you see the difference between Facebook and Google+

5 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by GirlRiders

"I think Google+ is a very good service. Google learns good UI finally."

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jul 1, 2011 to Do you see the difference between Facebook and Google+

5 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by GirlRiders

"I recreated images, how do you think about these?   A smaller one is even…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 30, 2011 to Create label images to differentiate between Design Studio and Old Theme for TIPS

10 Jun 30, 2011

"I think you don't need to add it to old tips, just use it for new one. It indic…"

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 28, 2011 to Create label images to differentiate between Design Studio and Old Theme for TIPS

10 Jun 30, 2011

""

Tips by Alex/JenSocial replied Jun 28, 2011 to Create label images to differentiate between Design Studio and Old Theme for TIPS

10 Jun 30, 2011

"So we are agree to use these images? Then I'll intro these to the creators. OK? I sa…"

10 Jun 30, 2011

"I created these 3 boring label images but very NING. One for new, one for old and on…"

10 Jun 30, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips