This Discussion is a great place to introduce yourself and your Social Network to the rest of the Welcome Team!

You are all awesome!

Hugs,
Jen

Views: 2025

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! Glad to be here! I'm Tree and my site is Mommies Faves Mom Bloggers Network. You don't have to be a mom to join....just a woman that blogs. :) The network was created for our members to share our blogging experiences, stories, mompreneur businesses, giveaways and more with other moms and women in general.

The site is an extension of my two blogs....Mommies Faves Top Sites and Blogs and my personal blog, Mother of Pearl It Is.

Look forward to getting to know everyone better. :)
Welcome Tree Lindsay! Got your email and will answer soon. Bottom line: yes, would love to have you as an Expert Blogger!
Cool! Thanks. :)
Nice To Meet Everyone!

My name is Joe and I run and own pplz:CitizensBand. pplz:CitizensBand is an Internet Radio Network which features exclusive, one-of-a-kind, broadcasts of original rock music, most of which are recorded in my home recording studio.
Hi Joe! Nice to meet you too and welcome!
Hi everyone my site is about promoting home-based businesses, tools & software
affiliate programs, blogs, forum, promotional resources, sell products, advertise,
connect with friends, connecting with groups. and much more. You are welcome
to join us The Business Network
Welcome to the Welcome Team, LOL!
;-)
Your site looks really sharp - - great job!
Welcome! Good to have you here!
Hi everyone! My name is Suzie and I am the Network Creator for Pet Lovers Paradise. PLP is a social community where folks with a passion for their pets come to chat and share their joy for their special pet. If you have a chance, come give us a visit. We promise to great you with open paws -- I mean, arms.
Take care,
Suzie
Pet Lovers Paradise
LOL I'm welcoming you with open paws too. (tee hee) Great site!
Hello, l am Star-Dust and l love welcoming people to the site. I never really knew l like this so much until l met Jeanettee. l am FantasyLand
;-)
Welcome to the Welcome Team!!!!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Welcome Message Example

Started by JenSocial. Last reply by JenSocial Oct 7, 2010. 6 Replies

Welcome Team Introductions

Started by JenSocial. Last reply by Magic Happens Sep 15, 2010. 26 Replies

Welcome Team Badges

Started by JenSocial. Last reply by Magic Happens Sep 15, 2010. 11 Replies

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by