Post your favorites Quotes!
Earn 25 Showcase Points for each post you make!

Instructions:
1. Under "Reply to This", Add your favorite quotes.
2. Click on "Add Reply" .
25 Points Earned!
Thank you for contributing.

Good Luck Everyone!
CONTEST - RANDOM DRAWING ON JUNE 22ND, 2009!

ADD 5 FAMOUS QUOTES (OR YOUR OWN QUOTES), AND ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A CUSTOMIZED SIDE MENUBAR!

If you like the new sliding side menubar (ours is Red) on the Ning Directory, I’m offering a fun prize in a random drawing contest. To enter for a chance to win: leave 5 famous quotes in this forum.

Once you leave 5 quotes, whether famous or quotes of your own, your member account will be entered in the random drawing.

Contest Winner will receive: One customized sidebar menu for your Ning Network! Up to 20 links - - customized just for you.

BTW, Premium Tip on "How To Create Side MenuBar" coming soon!

Good Luck Everyone!
Best Regards,
Jen

ANNOUNCING OUR WINNER FOR A: CUSTOMIZED SIDE MENUBAR!
Congratulations to Our Winner! God’s Helping Angels!
http://godshelpingangels.ning.com/

Contest Winner will receive: One customized sidebar menu for your Ning Network! Up to 20 links - - customized just for you and your Ning Network. Please contact Jen.

Thanks everyone for participating in our contest!
Best Regards,
Jen

Views: 1675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not confuse your vested interests with ethics. Do not identify the enemies of your privilege with the enemies of humanity. ~Max Lerner, Actions and Passions, 1949
Toss your dashed hopes not into a trash bin but into a drawer where you are likely to rummage some bright morning. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com
Wisdom comes from a variety of sources, irregardless of Path, or Tradition- Whether the Christans, Pagans, Wiccans, Chaos Magicians. - Rev. Morgana of Temple of Our Lady of the Moon
Beauty depends on size as well as symmetry. No very small animal can be beautiful, for looking at it takes so small a portion of time that the impression of it will be confused. Nor can any very large one, for a whole view of it cannot be had at once, and so there will be no unity and completeness.

Aristotle
BC 384-322, Greek Philosopher
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.

Albert Camus
1913-1960, French Existential Writer
There is simply no dignified way for a woman to live alone. Oh, she can get along financially perhaps (though not nearly as well as a man), but emotionally she is never left in peace. Her friends, her family, her fellow workers never let her forget that her husbandlessness, her childlessness -- her selfishness, in short -- is a reproach to the American way of life.

Erica Jong
1942-, American Author
A man's brain has a more difficult time shifting from thinking to feeling than a women's brain does.

Barbara De Angelis
American Expert on Relationship & Love, Author
I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand.

Susan B. Anthony
We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing.

Oliver Wendell Holmes
Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.

Jack Buck
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way.

Heraclitus
The highest stage in moral ure at which we can arrive is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.

Charles Darwin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips