Hi I noticed that theningdirectory run various contests. I am arranging a membership referral contest for my ning site but I have no idea how to measure the referrals. I was thinking of adding a question to the profile of the new member asking him/her to indicate the referral members name. Any ideas?

Tags: contest, membership, referral

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's exactly how I do it. I ask where did you hear about the Ning Directory, in a profile question. I really don't know of another way.
Best Regards,
that is a good idea but what does the winner get?

any help

Need a Self-hosted Ning alternative?

The SocialEngine Team has created an Import Tool for Ning 2.0 Sites.
Self-hosted & 100% White Label:
SocialEngine PHP is hosted on your own server where you have complete control over your community.

Blog Posts

Replacement Laptop Key Brands

Posted by Replacement Laptop Keys on October 12, 2015 at 5:14am 0 Comments

As you may know, there are a number of brand names or makes for laptop computers. Furthermore, there are several laptop models that pertain to each brand. It is important to keep this in mind if you ever have to seek out a replacement part or…

Gum Disease Treatment

Posted by Discovery Dental WA on October 1, 2015 at 5:43am 0 Comments

Treating gum disease can be accomplished in a number of ways, and whether it'll be an easy or difficult task depends on several things, beginning with one's health. There are a variety of treatments for gum disease depending on its severity, your…

About - Fidelus Technologies LLC

Posted by Fidelus Technologies LLC on September 29, 2015 at 1:31am 0 Comments

About - Fidelus Technologies LLC

We are Fidelus. We make the complex simple. Fidelus Technologies LLC is a leading provider of Cisco Unified…

Three Things You Can Do to Get More Out of Cisco WebEx

Posted by Fidelus Technologies LLC on September 28, 2015 at 5:26am 0 Comments

Summer is almost here. And for today’s corporate workforce that often means more frequent work-from-home days, working vacations and other circumstances that call for a WebEx meeting. With that in mind, we thought it might be a good time to…

© 2015   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

VIP Ning Tips