I provide some yoga networks on NING. These sites are listed in Google Search on Top 10 - but I don't understand one issue: Why are the community blog entries are not listed in the Google Blog Search.

I have read this discussion Google alerts and blog posts  from Jan 2010 -
for example the reply by Phil from the NING staff, - but I am not satisfied with this reply.

For example the Yahoo Sitexplorer listed 7200 links from other pages to one of my NING Yoga network http://mein.yoga-vidya.de - any suggestions ?

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
I wish I could help, but I really wouldn't know. Since Phil works for Ning, he would know a lot more about this than I would. Maybe another fellow Network Creator can shed some light for you.
Good luck,
Jen
Maybe it will be good to send a ticket to the NING help center. I don't understand why forum discussions are listed - but blog entries not listed.
It seems that the community BLOG feature on a NING network is not accepted as a wordpress, blogger or other blog service by Google BLOG search. This could be the reason why only discussion item, video post and so on are listed in Google - but not the blog feature.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips