Due to a recent Ning Security update, this tip stopped working. Ning Engineer: Jon Aquino has fixed the code for us. The tip is now a simple box, with no background as I had before. I actually like it better. It works well and is easy to install.

All you need to do is copy/paste the attached code to a text box on your home page. There are 2 versions, one for wide column and one for a narrow column.

Enjoy, and thanks to Ning Engineer Jon we can use this again!

StatusonHomePagecode-Ning-fixedWide.txt

StatusonHomePagecode-Ning-fixedNarrow.txt

Views: 891

Replies to This Discussion

i am asumming if you have different backgrounds it dosnt  work... cause i cant get either code to work

I didn't try to get it to work with the backgrounds. I just took what Ning fixed, and updated the plain vanilla, which works great. I may try to add backgrounds back in the future.

Best,

Jen

jen did not work could copy but not paste it in the text book

Did you click on the HTML button, or make sure you're not in Visual Mode within the new Text Editor?

Best,

Jen

jen my site not a beta site but i do have like button on it but code dont work on my site

Hi DOUB,

Sorry, but I don't know why it would not work on a Ning Site. All I know to suggest: When you add this code to your Text Box, make sure you click on the HTML button far upper right, and paste your code there.

Best,

Jen

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips