All Discussions Tagged 'to' (14)

Entries Replies What's New?

How to verify my site with google web master tools?

How to verify my site with google web master tools? I want to verify my site with Google Webmaster tools. Kindly guide me a way to verify.…

Started by Ali Hassan

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to submit my website to all search engines and web directories?

I started a new website and unaware of Seo, So kindly guide me how to submit site to search engines and web directories?My site URL is www…

Started by Ali Hassan

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to SEO of a website and get top rankings?

How to SEO of a website and get top rankings? I need some tips and tricks to improve SEO of My website www.education4world.net . How can ge…

Started by Ali Hassan

0 Aug 24, 2013

How to verify my site with Bing web master tools?

How to verify my site with Bing web master tools? I want to verify my site with Bing Web Master tools. Kindly guide me a way to verify. My…

Started by Ali Hassan

0 Aug 24, 2013

How to verify my site with Alexa?

How to verify my site with Alexa? I want to verify my site with alexa. Kindly guide me a way to verify. My site URL is www.education4world.…

Started by Ali Hassan

0 Aug 24, 2013

How to get more members to join your communities

I found that a simple way to get people to join was promoting my community here http://ning.it/12H97oN it has great results ...

Started by Wook Billa ™

0 Jul 21, 2013

Get Paid to Promote Your Website

Here's a way to get major exposure capture the ears of real people while promoting your website , businesses , music , etc ..... Click this…

Started by Wook Billa ™

0 Jul 7, 2013

Ning Pro but Network Much Slow. How to make average page load time fast?

Hi Ning jensoial Team I am using ning pro but My Network is much slow. How to make average page load time fast? currently status of my net…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

I need the code for this for my site...I hope to be helped as always

Started by Rosas † Negras

6 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Rosas † Negras

How do I add a Facebook Comment Box (Social Plug In) to a Page?

How do I add a Facebook Comment Box (Social Plug In) to a Page?   I was trying to do the process of creating the FB app and then got stuck…

Started by Ren Salgado

3 May 13, 2011
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Need a Self-hosted Ning alternative?

The SocialEngine Team has created an Import Tool for Ning 2.0 Sites.
Self-hosted & 100% White Label:
SocialEngine PHP is hosted on your own server where you have complete control over your community.

Blog Posts

Replacement Laptop Key Brands

Posted by Replacement Laptop Keys on October 12, 2015 at 5:14am 0 Comments

As you may know, there are a number of brand names or makes for laptop computers. Furthermore, there are several laptop models that pertain to each brand. It is important to keep this in mind if you ever have to seek out a replacement part or…

Continue

Gum Disease Treatment

Posted by Discovery Dental WA on October 1, 2015 at 5:43am 0 Comments

Treating gum disease can be accomplished in a number of ways, and whether it'll be an easy or difficult task depends on several things, beginning with one's health. There are a variety of treatments for gum disease depending on its severity, your…

Continue

About - Fidelus Technologies LLC

Posted by Fidelus Technologies LLC on September 29, 2015 at 1:31am 0 Comments

About - Fidelus Technologies LLC

We are Fidelus. We make the complex simple. Fidelus Technologies LLC is a leading provider of Cisco Unified…

Continue

Three Things You Can Do to Get More Out of Cisco WebEx

Posted by Fidelus Technologies LLC on September 28, 2015 at 5:26am 0 Comments

Summer is almost here. And for today’s corporate workforce that often means more frequent work-from-home days, working vacations and other circumstances that call for a WebEx meeting. With that in mind, we thought it might be a good time to…

Continue

Members

© 2016   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips