All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (43)

Entries Replies What's New?

Replace NingBar Search with Custom Google Search

Warning: I don't think this will return correct results on a Private site, since Google has to crawl your site for the search. It's doubtfu…

Started by JenSocial

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Change Blog Module Title

Today I had a need to change the Home Page Blog Module Title to: Jen's Blog. I want to start adding more blog posts - - posts that aren't t…

Started by JenSocial

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Add Floating Home Button - Easy Access to Home Page When Menu Navigation Not Visible

Floating Home Button: In the past I had a home button installed in a bottom menu bar (JenBar) that was always visible, even when the Menu N…

Started by JenSocial

4 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Interested in a Ning Tip Contest?

How about a Ning Tip Contest? I was thinking tonight, it would be great fun to have a Ning Tip Contest! Tips could/would be judged on: Crea…

Started by JenSocial

9 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Member Question - How to remove Access Denied Error from my ning network

THIS DISCUSSION QUESTION WAS ORIGINALLY CREATED BY: Dear Jensocial Team   When I want to download some thing from my ning network www.virt

Started by JenSocial

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Tighten Up "Top News/Everything" Header Area, Above Activity Feed

Tighten Up "Top News/Everything" Header Area: If you have activated the "Top News" Tab under your Activity Feed (My Network/Settings/Ning L…

Started by JenSocial

0 Nov 23, 2012

Warning for PayWalls on Ning

Attention Ning Network Creators using the Ning Paywall, and the new Design Studio: If you have a paywall on Ning, you need to create a test…

Started by JenSocial

0 Nov 15, 2012

Add Special Content or Ad to Bottom or Top - All Blogs

Have you ever wanted to add Google Adsense or special content to the bottom of your Blogs? This tip will show you how. Related Tip for Foru…

Started by JenSocial

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Suggestion?

Hi All, Thanks for all the amazing tips you give.I applied Jen's tip about moving the account box to the ning bar at the top of the page. I…

Started by No Name

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by No Name

This would make for a little more visual POP

As much as I hate comparing NING to Facebook I reeeeally wish NING would get more flexible with the sprites. You know the little icons like…

Started by hcl

12 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips