All Discussions Tagged 'ning' (43)

Entries Replies What's New?

Ning 3.0 Tip - Add Buttons/Links Below Status Update (Quick Links to Add Photos, Posts, Discussions)

Based on a recent request on Ning Creators, in regards to members having a hard time finding the Photo Add button, I have created a script…

Started by JenSocial

1 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by 7H

Make Your Profile Page Questions/Answers Stand Out - Old Tip Revisited

Style Profile Page Questions/Answers: I've written this tip before, and thought I'd revamp it a little. On most Ning sites, when you visit…

Started by JenSocial

11 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Yehweh Not Yahweh

The New Ning: Ning 3.0 - - First Impression, Pros and Cons.

The New Ning: Ning 3.0 Have you heard the news? Re-Imagining Ning Ning/Glam Social has completely rebuilt the Ning platform from the ground…

Started by JenSocial

192 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Fire-Tech

Ning 3.0 Custom CSS - Small CSS Tweaks

If you are using or experimenting with Ning 3.0, and need help on small tweaks, add them here. Or, if you would like to share tweaks, we'd…

Started by JenSocial

51 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Lady Shadow )0(

Moving from Ning to Wordpress and need some help on final steps

Hey guys, I have started my new website at a different domain name from I am using on Ning.  I have copied a lot of content over that I wil…

Started by GirlRiders

0 Apr 3, 2015

Custom Page/Module Header Google Font

I've been trying to use a Google font on my website. It's only working on the member bar, the menu, and on the member pages. Can someone pl…

Started by Toni Nation

0 Nov 16, 2014

If Anyone Is Interested In Getting Rid Of a 2.0 Network I'm An Interested Buyer

Ning 3 could use some improvements and I'm not ready to give up a 2.0 site. I'm a sort of Ning antique and would love to keep the memory of…

Started by Cosmic Nation

0 Jun 12, 2014

Ning 2.0 to Ning 3.0 - You Staying or Going?

Wow, so much discussion on Creators.ning.com, we need more than Goggles to dodge the flying debris. Maybe a pair of knee high boots would h…

Started by JenSocial

133 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Roleplaysocial.me

What Is the Best Ning Site Design, that is not your site? =)

What Is the Best Ning Site Design, that is not your site? =) This discussion was created on Creators.ning.com. I'm not the type to copy som…

Started by JenSocial

17 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Aysha Karim

How To Remove Mobile Version (Mobile App) from your Ning

Often I am asked: Can my Ning Mobile App default to the Desktop View? Apparently the answer is: No (as of this writing, 1/21/2013). However…

Started by JenSocial

1 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Robert Spencer

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips