All Discussions Tagged 'google' (13)

Entries Replies What's New?

Add Google Font to Ning 3.0 Site

Add Google Font to Ning 3.0 Site The best way to add a Google Font to a Ning 3.0 site, is to use the code provided by Google fonts. If we c…

Started by JenSocial

11 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by PromotEtsy

Custom Page/Module Header Google Font

I've been trying to use a Google font on my website. It's only working on the member bar, the menu, and on the member pages. Can someone pl…

Started by Toni Nation

0 Nov 16, 2014

Add Google Translate to Ning Bar

This is an old tip, revamped. In the past I offered a tip that added Google Translate to top of site using absolute position. And that work…

Started by JenSocial

22 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Themes - Rosas Negras

Ning 2.0 and 3.0 and Seesmic activity

Does Ning still support the seesmic 2.0 option? If so do you think they plan to do more with seesmic now that ning is also 3.0? If so, do…

Started by PaganJourneys.Net Hosting

0 Sep 10, 2013

How to verify my site with google web master tools?

How to verify my site with google web master tools? I want to verify my site with Google Webmaster tools. Kindly guide me a way to verify.…

Started by Ali Hassan

2 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

How to get more members to join your communities

I found that a simple way to get people to join was promoting my community here http://ning.it/12H97oN it has great results ...

Started by Wook Billa ™

0 Jul 21, 2013

Targeted Google ads

I'm having a lot of problems setting up my ads for my website can anyone give me an idea of how I set up the ads and have them targeted to…

Started by Charles Brickhouse

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Get Paid to Promote Your Website

Here's a way to get major exposure capture the ears of real people while promoting your website , businesses , music , etc ..... Click this…

Started by Wook Billa ™

0 Jul 7, 2013

Add Special Content or Ad to Bottom or Top - All Forum Discussions

Have you ever wanted to add Google Adsense or special content to the bottom of your Forums? This tip will show you how. Related Tip for Blo…

Started by JenSocial

28 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Claudio Acosta

Add Special Content or Ad to Bottom or Top - All Blogs

Have you ever wanted to add Google Adsense or special content to the bottom of your Blogs? This tip will show you how. Related Tip for Foru…

Started by JenSocial

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips