All Discussions Tagged 'css' (10)

Entries Replies What's New?

Is it Possible to Suppress Top Ad Banner

I have one member who for good reasons has asked for the top ad banner to be hidden on her page. Is there any css that will allow the suppr…

Started by Harringay Online

3 Dec 26, 2020
Reply by Ning.spruz.com

Ning 3.0 Custom CSS - Small CSS Tweaks

If you are using or experimenting with Ning 3.0, and need help on small tweaks, add them here. Or, if you would like to share tweaks, we'd…

Started by JenSocial

51 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Lady Shadow )0(

Ning 3.0 - How to Style a Ning 3.0 Custom Page with Linked Style Sheet / CSS (i.e., Add Background to Custom Page)

First, I have to give credit to my friend edie2k2 for peaking my curiosity on adding a unique background to a new "Custom Page" on Ning 3.0…

Started by JenSocial

52 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Susan Kay Daniels

NING TIP: Hide/Remove Text Box Header

Hey guys!! If you want to hide or remove the header of all text boxes in main page but still keep the edit button and function. Use these C…

Started by Tips by Alex/JenSocial

7 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Glenn Lynch

Desperately Need Help With A Floating Module

Hi...Our network uses copy & paste themes from a theme creation site for Ning. I am having so much trouble with a functional module on…

Started by Ruby for Women

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by JenSocial

Tighten Up "Top News/Everything" Header Area, Above Activity Feed

Tighten Up "Top News/Everything" Header Area: If you have activated the "Top News" Tab under your Activity Feed (My Network/Settings/Ning L…

Started by JenSocial

0 Nov 23, 2012

Jen's Tips Go Wild! Premium Access to Searchable Database Coming Soon!

Jen's Tips Go Wild! Coming Soon!   Hi Everyone, I am currently working on a Special Searchable Tip Database/List  (One-Time Access Fee) tha…

Started by JenSocial

31 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by CountryConnections

I added an own footer ...

Hi Jen   hi all, I added an own footer using a tip here from your site. Now once again I see that if a member uses some of the default them…

Started by www.overtone.cc - Jens

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by www.overtone.cc - Jens

Blog titles

Hello everyone, Could someone drop me a bit of css code so that I can get the blog titles on my networks "My Blog" pages to not indent slig…

Started by Mark

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by JenSocial

HELP! I added a new header and it looks too big! How do I adjust?!

Hi experts! I just had a header designed according to specs on the NING help forum...955W 200L but it looks too big! I wanted to load the h…

Started by NAMMAS

1 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by GirlRiders

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips