All Discussions Tagged 'Ning' (11)

Entries Replies What's New?

Generic Link for "My Friends" and Menu Tab - Ning 3

Hello everyone! If you want to add a menu item to your main menu that will take a member directly to their "My Friends" list, this is how y…

Started by jQueryHelp

6 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Ning.spruz.com

It is possible to have this on 3.0 ?

Started by Themes - Rosas Negras

1 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by JenSocial

Ning and Creative Commons ©© ShareAlike

All to many do not understand what Creative Commons is, it is a International Established Legal and Non Legal Law. The secret is, Yahoo,Go…

Started by Henry Massingale

1 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Henry Massingale

The New Ning

Is any one else's site down more that it is up these days? I've had my site on Ning since 2008 and believe it's finally gone in the crapper…

Started by Navydads.com

2 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Friends of musicians

How to, and where to Migrate from NING

Successfully running a premier Ning site for the past 6-7 years now since Oct 2008. I have given up the ghost so as to speak with Ning, as…

Started by Clive Moore MA

0 Jul 19, 2014

Polish Up / Add a Few Features for My Website.

Hi  I've taken my site as far as I can without any real programming skills.  I'm looking for an expert who can efficiently and quickly fini…

Started by Kayla B

0 Mar 2, 2014

Vertical Navigation Bar

I was working with my navigation bar on Ning 3.0 and tried anchoring it to the bottom of the browser. It refuses to float right on the bott…

Started by The York Paranormals

9 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by The York Paranormals

I will miss you all....Love the DJ to Jen & Friends

Hi Friends, Im sure most of you haven't heard from me for months now, Well...the thing is Ning suspended my account after i posted on Crea…

Started by DJ Webster

3 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Ning Pro but Network Much Slow. How to make average page load time fast?

Hi Ning jensoial Team I am using ning pro but My Network is much slow. How to make average page load time fast? currently status of my net…

Started by Irfan Khan

1 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by JenSocial

Google vs Ning ?

whenever i login to my account in Google WebmasterTools i always think is Ning and Google hate each other ? my network is more than two yea…

Started by farah

0 Aug 1, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips