Friends of musicians's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies What's New?

"lol !"

Friends of musicians replied Apr 22, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010
Reply by stickfightingart.ning.com

"Sorry, but I have way better things to do besides wasting my time feeding you fresh…"

Friends of musicians replied Apr 19, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

"It seems to me that many are assuming if they already own 'premium' NING sites for $…"

Friends of musicians replied Apr 19, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

"You may see yourself as a Devil's advocate. Others see you differently. Glad you are…"

160 May 26, 2010

"{{{Hope this has uncrooked some of your reasoning.}}} Sorry, but I see your logic as…"

160 May 26, 2010

"Clever? Like I've got some diabolical money making scheme going? What's with the att…"

Friends of musicians replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

"What I find most disconcerting is how NING announced this change, then won't let us…"

Friends of musicians replied Apr 18, 2010 to How Will Ning's Move, To Phase Out Free Networks, Effect You?

160 May 26, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by JenSocial.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Home
VIP Ning Tips